PhD Base Funding Amount (2017-18): -1
Fall 2016 Full-Time Enrolment: -2
Average Time to Completion (years): -1
Average Graduate Income for Domestic Students
Tuition and Fees:-1
Enrolment: * (see Notes)
Average Graduate Income for International Students
Tuition and Fees: -1
Enrolment: * (see Notes)
Average Time to Completion, 2016-17:
- An asterisk (*) indicates where a time-to-completion (TTC) value cannot be displayed because there are fewer than five students included in the data (N < 5).
- The data capture an average TTC value for the past 3 years:
- 2016-17 includes students who convocated in the November 2016, March 2017 and June 2017 convocations,
- 2015-16 includes students who convocated in the November 2015, March 2016 and June 2016 convocations,
- 2014-15 includes students who convocated in the November 2014, March 2015 and June 2015 convocations,
- Time-to-completion calculations only include sessions in which students are registered. Sessions on leave or lapsed sessions are not counted in the TTC values.
- Time-to-completion values are based on a student’s first to last registered session. For students who transfer from a research master’s to a PhD degree, their TTC is counted from the first session of the master's program to the last session of the doctoral program. For students who transferred from program A to program B, their TTC is counted from the first session of program A to their last session in program B.
- Part-time sessions are weighted the same as full-time sessions in the TTC calculation.
- Part-time students and flex students have been excluded.
- In some instances, the number of graduates is very small and the mean TTC may not reflect representative values. Please interpret with caution.
Average Graduate Income, 2016-17:
- An asterisk (*) indicates years where the income cannot be displayed because there are fewer than five students included in the data (N<5).
- The data capture the average amount of funding received by students in a funded program. This includes students who are in the funded cohort and outside the funded cohort.
- Data are based only on full time active graduate students in both the Fall and Winter terms.
- 2016-17 refers to the academic year (Fall 2016, Winter 2017 and Summer 2017).
- Income data include all fellowships and awards from ROSI and GradSIS (Affiliated Hospitals), employment income from HRIS, and research stipend income from HRIS and GradSIS (Affiliated Hospitals). Also includes external income based on departmental feedback.
- Fees data are based on tuition and fees charged as per ROSI.
- Excludes students who conferred in Summer 2017.
- Fully Funded Cohort refers to students in all study years whose funded cohort flag in ROSI is set to "e;yes"e; for both Fall and Winter terms
- '9. Post Funded Cohort (years 5+) refers to all students in study years five or greater whose funded cohort flag in ROSI is set to "e;no"e; for Fall and Winter terms
Tuition and Fees, 2016-17:
- The data reflect the standard 2016-17 tuition and incidental fees for domestic and international doctoral students.
Program And Admissions Information