PhD Base Funding Amount: -1
Fall 2015 Full-Time Enrolment: -2
Average Time to Completion (years): -1
Average Graduate Income for Domestic Students
Tuition and Fees:-1
Enrolment: * (see Notes)
Average Graduate Income for International Students
Tuition and Fees: -1
Enrolment: * (see Notes)
Completion Rate, 2015-16
- An asterisk (*) indicates where a completion rate value cannot be displayed because there are fewer than five
students included in the data (N<5).
- Completion rates include the 3 most recent cohorts for which the observation period has elapsed as of June 2016:
- The 2005-06 cohort started their full-time doctoral degree in Fall 2005, Winter 2006, or Summer 2006.
- The 2006-07 cohort started their full-time doctoral degree in Fall 2006, Winter 2007, or Summer 2007.
- The 2007-08 cohort started their full-time doctoral degree in Fall 2007, Winter 2008, or Summer 2008.
- Completion rates are based on a reading of student status after 21 sessions (7 years) and 27 sessions (9 years)
from the start of the program.
- Only students who stayed in the same degree and program over the 7-year or 9-year period are included in the cohort. Students who transferred to a different program, or transferred to a different doctoral degree (e.g. EDD to PhD) have been excluded from the cohort.
- Part-time students and flex students have been excluded.
- In some instances, the cohort is very small and the mean completion rate may not reflect representative values. Please interpret with caution.
Average Graduate Income, 2015-16:
- An asterisk (*) indicates years where the income cannot be displayed because there are fewer than five students
included in the data (N<5).
- The data capture the average amount of funding received by students in a funded program. This includes students who are in the funded cohort and outside the funded cohort.
- 2015-16 refers to the academic year (Fall 2015, Winter 2016 and Summer 2016).
- Fees data are based on tuition and fees charged as per ROSI.
- Excludes students who conferred in Summer 2016.
- Fully Funded Cohort refers to students in all study years whose funded cohort flag in ROSI is set to 'yes' for both Fall and Winter terms.
- Post Funded Cohort (years 5+) refers to all students in study years five or greater whose funded cohort flag in ROSI is set to 'no' for Fall and Winter terms.
Tuition and Fees, 2015-16:
- The data reflect the standard 2015-16 tuition and incidental fees for domestic and international doctoral students.
Program And Admissions Information