PhD Base Funding Amount: -1
Fall 2016 Full-Time Enrolment: -2
Average Time to Completion (years): -1
Average Graduate Income for Domestic Students
Tuition and Fees:-1
Enrolment: * (see Notes)
Average Graduate Income for International Students
Tuition and Fees: -1
Enrolment: * (see Notes)
Completion Rate, 2016-17
- An asterisk (*) indicates where a completion rate value cannot be displayed because there are fewer than five students included in the data (N<5).
- Completion rates include the 3 most recent cohorts for which the observation period has elapsed as of June 2017:
- The 2006-07 cohort started their full-time doctoral degree in Fall 2006, Winter 2007, or Summer 2007.
- The 2007-08 cohort started their full-time doctoral degree in Fall 2007, Winter 2008, or Summer 2008.
- The 2008-09 cohort started their full-time doctoral degree in Fall 2008, Winter 2009, or Summer 2009.
- Completion rates are based on a reading of student status after 21 sessions (7 years) and 27 sessions (9 years) from the start of the program.
- Only students who stayed in the same degree and program over the 7-year or 9-year period are included in the cohort. Students who transferred to a different program, or transferred to a different doctoral degree (e.g. EDD to PhD) have been excluded from the cohort.
- Part-time students and flex students have been excluded.
- In some instances, the cohort is very small and the mean completion rate may not reflect representative values. Please interpret with caution.
Average Graduate Income, 2016-17:
- An asterisk (*) indicates years where the income cannot be displayed because there are fewer than five students included in the data (N<5).
- The data capture the average amount of funding received by students in a funded program. This includes students who are in the funded cohort and outside the funded cohort.
- Data are based only on full time active graduate students in both the Fall and Winter terms.
- 2016-17 refers to the academic year (Fall 2016, Winter 2017 and Summer 2017).
- Income data include all fellowships and awards from ROSI and GradSIS (Affiliated Hospitals), employment income from HRIS, and research stipend income from HRIS and GradSIS (Affiliated Hospitals). Also includes external income based on departmental feedback.
- Fees data are based on tuition and fees charged as per ROSI.
- Excludes students who conferred in Summer 2017.
- Fully Funded Cohort refers to students in all study years whose funded cohort flag in ROSI is set to "e;yes"e; for both Fall and Winter terms
- '9. Post Funded Cohort (years 5+) refers to all students in study years five or greater whose funded cohort flag in ROSI is set to "e;no"e; for Fall and Winter terms
Tuition and Fees, 2016-17:
- The data reflect the standard 2016-17 tuition and incidental fees for domestic and international doctoral students.
Program And Admissions Information