Getting Transition Advice

You may have many questions about living in a new country, starting your graduate studies, and getting to know U of T. A transition advisor is available to answer these questions and help you adjust to your life as an international graduate student.

CIE: Transition Advising

U of T Mississauga: Transition Advising

U of T Scarborough: Transition Advising