The Faculty of Information combines strengths in the stewardship and curation of cultural heritage (libraries, archives, and museums) with leadership in the future of information practice as society is transformed by the rise of digital technologies.
Leading to the Doctor of Philosophy degree, the Information Studies program providing opportunities for advanced scholarly inquiry into theoretical aspects of information and in the empirical investigations of information in various contexts. Seven concentrations are offered:
- Archives and Records Management
- Critical Information Studies
- Cultural Heritage
- Information Systems and Design
- Knowledge Management and Information Management
- Library and Information Science
- Philosophy of Information
If you are interested in the Graduate Diploma of Advanced Study in Information Studies (a post-master's diploma) [LINK]
, see details in Diploma Programs.
Information Studies - PhD
(Data based on 2013-14 academic year.)