Prospective International Students
Are you applying to full-time graduate program at U of T?
“I have been exposed to a world of cutting-edge research, and it has been very rewarding.”
- Boluwatife Awonaike
- PhD Student, Environmental Science
Are you a prospective International Visiting Graduate Student?
“U of T really reflects the multicultural nature of the city of Toronto.”
- Fabio Sa Carneiro Sczepanik
- Alumnus, PhD, Dentistry, Former International Visiting Graduate Student from Brazil
Learn more about U of T’s International Visiting Graduate Student (IVGS) program.
Are you a prospective Exchange Student?
“Toronto has become one of the major research centres for AI in North America.”
- Cedric Beaulac
- PhD Candidate, Statistical Sciences
If you are from one of U of T’s partner institutions and are interested in studying at U of T as an exchange student, visit the Centre for International Experience website for information about coming to U of T as an incoming exchange student.
Are you a prospective Joint Educational Placement (JEP) Student?
“The JEP is valuable for conducting interdisciplinary scientific research, and interacting with people from different backgrounds.”
- Augustin Le Bouquin
- JEP PhD Student, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Université de Lyon (lead) / University of Toronto (collaborator)
Learn about the Joint Educational Placement (JEP) program at the University of Toronto.