University-Wide Award: Joseph Bazylewicz Fellowships
- Award Category: Doctoral Awards, In-Course Awards, International Awards, Master's Awards, University-Wide Awards
- Student Deadline : Date set by graduate unit
- Application Dates : 2022 - 2023 TBA
- Value & Duration : Up to $6,000: one to five recipients annually
- Level of Study : Doctoral, Master’s
- Required Legal Status : Domestic / International
At the time of application, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Poland
- Be a domestic or international graduate student
- Be registered full-time
- Demonstrate financial need – through the completion of an SGS Financial Need Assessment form
Note: Recipients must maintain full-time registration throughout the academic year immediately following the current competition.
The Joseph Bazylewicz Fellowships is one of the endowed awards within the SGS University-Wide Awards competition. Review the full Application Process on the University Wide Awards web page.
A completed application will include all of the following items (no other supporting documentation will be accepted):
- Completed and signed University-Wide Awards application form;
- Photocopy of relevant documentation as proof of applicant’s Polish citizenship (e.g., passport);
- One letter of reference addressing the applicant’s academic work from an academic supervisor/advisor or a faculty member familiar with the applicant’s work (one page maximum); letter must clearly state the referee’s name and contact information; and
- If applying for an award that requires the demonstration of financial need, a completed and signed SGS Financial Need Assessment form must be included.
Donor: Estate of Joseph Bazylewicz