Applying for Work (Master’s, PhDs, and PDFs)
August 22 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
Registration Deadline: Aug 22, 2022 at 09:00 AM
In this session, you will learn strategies for approaching and optimizing your job search strategy, with a focus on how to create effective applications (resumes and cover letters).
Can’t attend the workshop?
• Use the Resume Workbook to guide you through creating your first draft. Access anytime at uoft.me/resumeworkbook
• The Resume and Cover Letter Toolkit can help you strengthen your applications. Access anytime at uoft.me/resumetoolkit
• Check out the Guide for Academic Cover Letter anytime at uoft.me/academiccoverletter
• Check out the Guide for Academic CVs anytime at uoft.me/academiccv
What you need to know:
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent alumni (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com