- This event has passed.
Applying for Work
May 5, 2020 @ 2:30 am – 3:30 pm UTC
In this session, you will learn about applications, including how to structure an appealing cover letter and build compelling résumés that effectively communicate the relevance of your graduate and other experiences.
GPS Credits: 0.33 in Personal Effectiveness
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org