Building an Online Presence (Master’s, PhDs, and PDFs)
- This event has passed.
July 6 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Registration Deadline: Jul 6, 2022 at 09:00 AM
Having an online presence is important in the current labour market. A large percentage of networking and recruiting takes place online and having an online presence allows you to communicate your professional identify to perspective employers, mentors, collaborators and recruiters.
In this session, you will identify the key elements of your professional identity (your research, expertise, etc.) that you would like to represent online. We will discuss different resources and online platforms that will help you connect with your target audience.
What you need to know:
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent alumni (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com