- This event has passed.
Building an Online Presence
July 3 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm UTC
GPS Credit: 0.33 in Personal Effectiveness
In this session, you will develop a personal brand (your research, your expertise, etc.) that you would like to represent online. We will discuss different online platforms (websites, blogs, and social media) that will help you connect with your audience.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org