- This event has passed.
Identifying Transferable Skills
June 5, 2020 @ 1:30 am – 2:30 pm UTC
GPS Credit: 0.33 in Personal Effectiveness
You have developed essential skills through your academic, professional, and co-curricular experiences. In this workshop you will learn how to recognize and articulate these competencies, and you will identify future opportunities to demonstrate or enhance your skills.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org