- This event has passed.
Interviewing for Work
June 17, 2020 @ 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm UTC
GPS Credits: 0.33 in Personal Effectiveness
In this session, you will learn about interviews outside of academia and how to position your graduate and other experiences effectively to potential employers in an authentic way.
What you need to know.
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the event start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others a chance to attend.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent graduates (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org