Networking Strategies (Master’s, PhDs, and PDFs)
July 18 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
Registration Deadline: Jul 18, 2022 at 09:00 AM
In this small group session for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows we will discuss the challenges of making and maintaining professional relationships that will lead to meaningful work in the future
This is a discussion-based session (i.e. there will be no presentation). The content will be based on the questions raised from the group. Attendance is capped to ensure participants have the space to share their questions and provide their own advice.
What you need to know:
• Ensure you register! Registration will provide you with the link and instructions for accessing the online session.
• Prepare by reviewing the Tip Sheet for Joining Zoom meetings
• Arrive on time (or early). Events start on time and you may be denied entry after the start time.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your registration to allow others to participate.
• If there is additional capacity, waitlisted individuals will be notified via email prior to the start of the session.
• Only University of Toronto students and recent alumni (within the past two years) are eligible to attend.
If you require disability-related accommodations for an event or workshop, please e-mail us at email@example.com