Apple Scholars in AI/ML
- Award Category: Doctoral Awards, In-Course Awards, Indigenous Awards, International Awards
- Student Deadline : September 10, 2020; 4:30 pm
- Application Dates : Fall
- Value & Duration : Support for research and academic travel for two years, internship opportunities, and a two-year mentorship with an Apple researcher in their field
- Level of Study : Doctoral
- Year of Study : 2+
- Required Legal Status : Domestic / International
- Results : December 2020
Apple Scholars is a program created to recognize the contributions of emerging leaders in computer science and engineering at the graduate and postgraduate level.
Nominations are only reviewed from invited institutions. Read about the first cohort of Apple Scholars here.
Nominated students are selected based on their innovative research, record as thought leaders and collaborators in their fields, and unique commitment to take risks and push the envelope in machine learning and AI.
Contacts & Resources
For more information, contact:
Fong Di Caterina
Manager, Graduate Awards
School of Graduate Studies