Apple Scholars in AI/ML
- Award Category: Doctoral Awards, In-Course Awards, Indigenous Awards, International Awards
- Student Deadline : Date set by graduate unit
- Application Dates : Summer
- Graduate Unit Deadline : August 27, 2021 (not for students—unit must forward all nominations to SGS by this date)
- Value & Duration : 2 years of funding
- Level of Study : Doctoral
- Year of Study : 2+
- Required Legal Status : Domestic / International
- Results : January 2022
The Apple Scholars in AI/ML Program recognizes the contributions of emerging leaders in computer science and engineering at the graduate and postgraduate level. The PhD fellowship in AI/ML was created as part of the Scholars program to support the work of outstanding PhD students from around the world, who are pursuing cutting edge research in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Nominations are only reviewed from invited institutions. Read about the first cohort of Apple Scholars here.
Nominations are made by graduate units in the Summer session. Given the extremely competitive and prestigious nature of this international award, the University is required to carefully consider and select only the highest quality applications for nomination.
Applicants interested in being considered for this award are encouraged to contact their graduate unit.
The result of the University competition will be communicated by the SGS Graduate Awards Office in late-September 2021.
The results of the international competition are communicated directly by the funding agency in January 2022.
Contacts & Resources
Please direct all questions regarding the competition or nomination process to:
Graduate Awards Officer, Internal
School of Graduate Studies