Ghana Scholarship Secretariat: Scholarships
- Award Category: Admission Awards, Doctoral Awards, International Awards
- Application Dates : TBA
- Level of Study : Doctoral
- Required Legal Status : International
Value & Duration
The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat will provide the full cost of tuition and fees (including UHIP) as well as an allowance for textbooks, accommodations, and airfare for the duration of recipients’ doctoral studies.
To support cultural and educational exchange between Canada and Ghana, the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and the University of Toronto (U of T) have established an initiative whereby the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat provides financial support through scholarships to Ghanian students who have been accepted into doctoral programs of study at U of T.
In order to qualify for a scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Ghanian nationals.
- Complete the U of T admissions process, including submitting all required documents and meeting all deadlines for any and all programs applied to.
- Receive an offer of admission to a research-based Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program at U of T. (Professional doctoral programs are excluded.)
Please visit the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat website for information on the application process.
Contacts & Resources
Information about the scholarship application process should be directed to the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat.
North Ridge, GES Council Building, located behind the Accra High School
Phone: +233302 9629 28, +233302 9629 29, +233302 9629 30, +233302 9629 31
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat website
Questions from graduate departments about the Memorandum of Understanding may be directed to the Graduate Awards Office.
Graduate Awards Officer, School of Graduate Studies