The School of Graduate Studies (SGS) team is here to help you feel prepared and ready to thrive at the University of Toronto. Explore the SGS GradHub to find the essential information you need at every phase of your graduate student journey.
Apply to Graduate School at U of T
Take some time to explore our programs and contact the graduate unit you’re thinking of applying to. We’re here to help.
Explore Our Centres
Your source for information about key resources, opportunities, and academic deadlines across U of T’s campuses.No Content
- Nominate an extraordinary graduate supervisor who has made a difference in their students’ development as a researcher in a supportive […]
- Dissertation Boot Camp: February 21-23 The Graduate Centre for Academic Communication (GCAC) is hosting a three-day in-person Boot Camp from […]
- To illustrate the possibilities, challenges, and limitations for improving graduate funding at U of T, the Graduate Funding Working Group – […]
- U of T’s 3-Minute Thesis (3MT®) competition is back in-person! Every year, the 3MT challenges graduate students across the three […]
- U of T Libraries offers workshops on enhancing research skills, citation management and more! Check out the library workshops calendar […]
Ready to apply?
Are you ready to launch a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional enrichment? Apply to graduate school at Canada’s #1 research institution.*
*According to Times Higher Education’s World University Rankings 2021. View our rankings.
SGS Celebrates showcases achievements across our graduate community. Get to know our outstanding graduate students and the faculty and staff who support them.
We wish to acknowledge this land on which the University of Toronto operates. For thousands of years it has been the traditional land of the Huron-Wendat, the Seneca, and the Mississaugas of the Credit. Today, this meeting place is still the home to many Indigenous people from across Turtle Island and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on this land.