Book a Meeting Room
Need to find on-campus space for your next Graduate Student Group meeting?
Consider booking one of the rooms available through the School of Graduate Studies. Reservations can be requested up to 4 weeks prior to your meeting date. Faculty and administrators are also welcome to request space for graduate student-related activities.
As of November 2021, we currently have spaces available at the School of Graduate Studies (63 St. George Street). Restrictions apply (e.g. limited room capacity, etc.) – please contact us for more information.
How to Book Space at 63 / 65 St. George Street
1. Consult the calendar associated with each room to see if your preferred date is available. Please note that rooms can be booked Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM ET up to 4 weeks in advance.
2. Select “Make a Booking Request” and submit details of your meeting / event.
3. Within 3 business days of your online submission, we will approve your request and send a confirmation of your booked space or contact you to discuss other available options. All bookings will be confirmed or declined by email.
4. Please note that an emergency re-scheduling of a Final Oral Examination may result in a modification to your booking.
5. If you have questions, please send an email to Kelly Crawford (email@example.com) or call (416) 978-5986.